- Medical Plan - CDM Smith employees, as well as their dependents, spouses, and registered domestic partners are eligible for group medical coverage on a cost-sharing basis.
- Dental Plan - CDM Smith employees, as well as their dependents, spouses, and registered domestic partners are eligible for a group dental coverage on a cost-sharing basis.
- Vision Plan - CDM Smith employees, as well as their dependents, spouses, and registered domestic partners are eligible for group vision coverage. The employee pays the full cost of this plan.
- Employee Life Insurance Plan– Coverage is fully paid by CDM Smith.
- Supplemental Employee Life Insurance Plans - The employee pays the full cost of this coverage.
- Dependent, Spouse, and Registered Domestic Partner Life Insurance Plans– The employee pays the full cost of this coverage.
- Employee Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance Plan– Coverage is fully paid by CDM Smith.
- Supplemental Employee Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance Plan – The employee pays the full cost of this coverage.
- Dependent, Spouse, and Registered Domestic Partner Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance Plans – The employee pays the full cost of this coverage.
- Short-Term Disability Plan – The employee pays the full cost of this coverage.
- Long-Term Disability Plan – Coverage is fully paid by CDM Smith.
- Paid Time Off – Generous and flexible Paid Time Off program.
- Wellness Program – Engaging wellness challenges and incentives to keep you healthy and focused, while converting points into sizable donations to nonprofits.
- Auto and Home Insurance Plan- Employees are eligible to obtain insurance coverage for their car, home, and other personal property with special group rates through payroll deduction. The employee pays the full cost of this plan.
- Hyatt Premier Legal Plan - Employees are eligible to obtain legal services, such as wills, real estate closings, and debt collection defense, from a local attorney affiliated with Hyatt. The employee pays the full cost of this plan.
- Commuter Program – Employees may elect to pay for commuting expenses with pre-tax dollars. This benefit covers various commuting expenses, including subway, train, bus, boat and parking fees.
- Flexible Spending Accounts - Employees may elect to contribute to a Section 125 reimbursement account to help pay for health-related expenses and/or dependent care expenses (such as child or elder care) with pre-tax dollars.
- Capital Accumulation Plan (401(k) and Match) - Employees may contribute to the 401(k) as soon as they receive their first paycheck. CDM Smith may partially match employee 401(k) contributions and make contributions to eligible employees. CDM Smith makes annual match contributions to eligible employees' CDM Smith Capital Accumulation Plan accounts based on the firm's financial performance.
- Business Travel Insurance Plan – Provides protection for you while travelling on business. This coverage is fully paid by CDM Smith.
- Employee Assistance Program – Provides employees and their immediate families with resources for counseling and relationship support, crisis support, work-life balance, financial, legal, childcare, eldercare and other needs. This service is fully paid by CDM Smith.
- Health Advocate – Assists employees and their immediate families with insurance and medical related issues including claims and bills, questions on covered services, finding a specialist, Medicare, and much more. This service is fully paid by CDM Smith.
- Adoption Assistance – Reimbursement for certain expenses related to the adoption of a child.
- Tuition Assistance - Reimbursement is available toward the cost of tuition for courses relevant to the employee's career development and the firm's business needs.
- CDM Smith University – Fully accredited continuing education program to help employees maintain professional licenses and develop new skills.
- Recognition Awards - A variety of programs are in place to reward outstanding performance and contribution to the firm.
- Service Awards – We celebrate your commitment to a career at CDM Smith!
- Perks at Work – Provides corporate discounts and special employee pricing on many goods and services, including travel, movie tickets, electronics, automobiles at hundreds of manufacturers and retailers.
- Volunteer and Charitable Donation opportunities.
Part-time employees regularly scheduled for a minimum of 20 hours per week are also eligible for selected benefits commensurate with their work schedule.
- 2017 Q1 - EWB and Alzheimer’s Association
- 2017 Q2 - American Cancer Society, Make-A-Wish and SFH
- 2017 Q3 - Meals on Wheels and WWP
- 2017 Q3 - Centro ESPIBI in the Aftermath of Hurricane Maria
- 2017 Q4 - Jack McGovern Coats' Disease Foundation
- 2017 Q4 - One America Appeal
- 2018 Q1 - Tunnel to Towers and Janie's Fund
- 2018 Q2 - Bottom Line and Crohn's & Colitis Foundation
Commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
If you should require any reasonable accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at +1.617.452.6000. For additional information, please read Equal Employment is the Law and the Equal Employment is the Law Supplement (PDF).