CDM Smith Scholarship Program
Eligibility, Awards & Program Deadline
Applicants to the CDM Smith Scholarship Program must:
- Be high school graduates who plan to enroll or students who are already enrolled in an eligible STEM undergraduate program focusing on engineering or IT.
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an eligible university for the entire 2017-18 academic year.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
If selected as a recipient, the student will receive a $5,000 award. Up to four awards will be granted. Awards are not renewable, but students may reapply to the program each year they meet eligibility requirements. Awards are for undergraduate study only.
Program Deadline — Expired
We will update this page when applications are being accepted.
- Chemical Engineer
- Civil (geotechnical focus)
- Civil (structural)
- Civil Engineer
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Construction Engineering
- Construction Management
- Electrical Engineer
- Environmental Engineer
- Environmental Science
- Hydraulic Engineer
- Information Systems
- Mechanical Engineer
- Software Development/Programming
- Urban/Regional Planning
- Water Resources Engineer
- Clemson University - Clemson, SC
- Colorado State - Fort Collins, CO
- Georgia Tech - Atlanta, GA
- North Carolina A&T - Greensboro, NC
- Ohio State - Columbus, OH
- Purdue University - West Lafayette, IN
- RPI - Troy, NY
- Rutgers - New Brunswick, NJ
- Texas A&M - College Station, TX
- University of California - Berkeley, CA
- University of California - Los Angeles, CA
- University of Florida - Gainesville, FL
- University of Illinois - Urbana Campaign, IL
- University of Massachusetts - Amherst, MA
- University of Texas - Austin, TX
- Virginia Tech - Blacksburg, VA
Commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
If you should require any reasonable accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at +1.617.452.6000. For additional information, please read Equal Employment is the Law and the Equal Employment is the Law Supplement (PDF).