CDM Smith Scholarship Program
Our 2022 Scholarship Recipients
Congratulations to our 2022 scholarship winners! We can't wait to see what the future holds for these aspiring STEM professionals!
Awards, Eligibility & Program Deadline
In celebration of CDM Smith’s 75th Anniversary, we are increasing scholarship amounts from $5,000 to $7,500 and we are doubling the number of awards granted from four to eight!
- Race/Gender: CDM Smith is offering two awards in 2022 to promote diversity within the STEM field for historically marginalized communities and women.
- Economic: CDM Smith is offering two awards in 2022 for individuals facing hardships that might impact their STEM education.
- Merit Awards: CDM Smith is offering four traditional scholarships in 2022 for all students in STEM who meet the eligibility requirements.
Applicants to the CDM Smith Scholarship Program must:
- Be high school graduates who plan to enroll or students who are already enrolled in an eligible STEM undergraduate or graduate program focusing on the majors listed below.
- Plan to enroll or are currently enrolled in full-time undergraduate or graduate program (engineering programs must be ABET Accredited).
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
Awards are not renewable, but students may reapply to the program each year that they meet eligibility requirements. Awards are for undergraduate study only. Payments are made directly to school of enrollment.
The 2022 application period is closed. Please come back for our next Scholarship Application in March 2023!
Civil Engineering (water, geotechnical, structural, transportation focuses)
Water Resources Engineering
Commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
If you should require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please contact our Human Resources Department by phone at +1.617.452.6000 and ask to speak with the Employee Relations Manager, or complete the Request for Reasonable Accommodation form. For additional information, please read Equal Employment is the Law and the Equal Employment is the Law Supplement (PDF).