Our team conducts stakeholder and community engagement for a range of projects, including facilitation, conduct of seminars, workshops and meetings, and survey design and analysis for social research. Members of the team are IAP2 accredited and have experience working on community engagement programs for local government, state governments and private sector proponents.
Our experienced stakeholder and social management consultants can work with you to:
- Map and analyse project stakeholders
- Develop integrated and comprehensive stakeholder engagement plans
- Establish effective lines of communication with stakeholders and community
- Increase the efficiency and effectiveness of engagement efforts
- Identify and manage social impacts
- Meet regulatory requirements and best practice standards
- Increase community confidence and enhance reputation.