CDM Smith will be a global water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities firm committed to exceptional client service to improve the environment and infrastructure.
To achieve our vision, we will be:
- Pre-eminent in the eyes of clients by delivering the right total solutions and setting the standard for exceptional value and service.
- The employer of choice by providing superior opportunities for the best people in the industry.
- A full-service, global firm that is financially strong and growing through the business and technical performance of our people.
Facts About CDM Smith
75 State Street
Boston, MA 02109 USA
Tel: + 1.617.452.6000
Fax: + 1.617.345.3901
- in 1947 as a partnership; incorporated in 1970.
- More than 5,000 employees working from offices worldwide.
- CDM Smith is employee owned, instilling pride in our work and allowing us the freedom and independence to put our clients first. CDM Smith will remain a privately owned firm, free to determine our own direction, committed to building a stronger enterprise for each future generation.
- CDM Smith provides services through the following major business units: North America Unit; Federal Services Unit; and International Unit. These units are supported by the Technical Services Unit and the Construction Unit—all working together to deliver integrated engineering and construction services worldwide.
- CDM Smith offers full services—consulting, engineering, construction and operations—across the project life cycle in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities.