Exemplary for the Industry
Elements of our successful and certified H&S and environmental management programmes include:
- Leadership of the Corporate H&S Officer, unit presidents and network of H&S/E managers in every business unit
- Comprehensive H&S training
- Accurate reporting, analysis, and investigations
- Medical surveillance programme overseen by a board-certified occupational physician
- Project risk assessments and consideration of environmental impact, project-related health and safety plans
Thanks to its consistent application and ongoing corrective and improvement measures, our health and safety programme is very successful. The accident rate at CDM Smith is well below the industry average.
Due to our certified commitment to environmental responsibility we are aware of our ecological impact and eager to reduce it every day. Our safety and environmental management systems have were certified in November 2018. We are proud of our fully certified integrated management system.
Our rule at CDM Smith: "Work safely! Otherwise don't work."