Students and Recent Graduates
Schools We Visit
- Texas A&M - September 7
- UMass Amherst - September 9
- North Carolina A&T - September 13
- University of Texas at Austin - September 13
- Georgia Institute of Technology - September 14
- Texas A&M - September 14-15
- Colorado State - September 20
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute - September 22
- Clemson - September 26
- Ohio State - September 26
- University of Florida - September 27
- Colorado State - September 28
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign - September 28
- UMass Amherst - October 6
- Purdue - October 12
- Rutgers - October 12
- University of California, Los Angeles - October 18
- University of California, Berkeley - October 25
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute - October 25
- University of California, Los Angeles - November 1
Co-op and Intern Program
We seek to add the best professionals in the industry, everyday. Partnering with educational institutions to enhance the student experience through our Co-op & Intern Program is an important facet of this goal. Co-ops and interns join us at various stages of their education, including students working toward their bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees. They are not only exposed to a variety of projects, but are also introduced to the exciting field of consulting and professional services.
Our intern and co-op opportunities are not just jobs; they are an experience. These programs are designed to provide you with the opportunity to apply the knowledge you have gained in the classroom to real, practical situations. You will work alongside top industry professionals on ground-breaking projects, all while building a strong network of your peers and colleagues. Take the first step toward building your career and apply today.
Structured Mentoring Program
At CDM Smith, we recognize that effectively engaging and developing our less experienced staff helps us continue on our path to excellence.
The Structured Mentoring Program strives to capitalize on the benefits of both informal and formal mentoring relationships. Our mentoring program is designed to support our mentors and mentees with the tools necessary for successful mentoring while allowing for the natural, spontaneous relationship development so important for building the trust needed for effective mentoring.
Commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
If you should require any reasonable accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at +1.617.452.6000. For additional information, please read Equal Employment is the Law (PDF).