Career Re-Entry Program
Two steps forward, two steps back. Sometimes detours happen in our well-planned lives. If you have had a break in your science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) career and are now ready to get back in the game, let CDM Smith help you reboot your career by participating in our career re-entry program. Partnering with the Society of Women Engineers and iRelaunch, we are offering a 12-week program for those who left their STEM career for 2+ years and are now wanting to return. This is a paid, full time temporary opportunity to help you train and rejoin peers in your field.
CDM Smith will conduct three 12-week pilots in 2019. We will pilot Cycle 1 in our Boston, Mass. office and expand locations as we grow the program.
Some of our opportunities include the following disciplines:
- Civil Engineer (includes transportation, geotechnical, structural, water resources)
- Environmental engineer
- Electrical engineer
- Automation engineer
- Mechanical engineer
To be eligible you must meet the following criteria:
- Currently on career break of 2 years or more and enthusiasm to return to your field
- Bachelors degree in STEM related field required of open role
- Minimum of 3 years experience in your field
- Any additional requirements posted of open role
- Commitment to full-time 40 hours for duration of 12-week internship (paid holidays when applicable)