Giving Back in 2017
CDM Smith Cares
Every year, we empower our employees to rally around causes that align with our values and find ways to make a difference in their neighborhoods. The grassroots efforts that spring out of our CDM Smith Cares program never cease to amaze us!
In 2017, CDM Smith Cares resulted in…
Wellness Program Donations
2017 marked the year that we kicked off a new wellness incentive, in which participating CDM Smith employees, as well as their spouses and partners, could track healthy behaviors and be rewarded points for their accomplishments. At the end of each quarter, our employees pooled together their millions of points to support nonprofit organizations that could use our help.
In 2017, our wellness program resulted in…
Water for People Giving Campaign
For 13 years, CDM Smith employees have committed strongly to Water For People (WFP), whose mission closely resembles that of our own, “to promote the development of high-quality drinking water and sanitation services, accessible to all.” In support of this essential mission, dozens of CDM Smith offices have campaigned for employee payroll contributions and one-time donations, and hosted fundraising events, significantly reaffirming our giving partnership with WFP, time and time again.
In 2017, our WFP campaign resulted in…
Learn more about Erin Rooker's WFP Impact Tour experience in India!
Some of the organizations we supported in 2017
- 2017 Q1 - EWB and Alzheimer’s Association
- 2017 Q2 - American Cancer Society, Make-A-Wish and SFH
- 2017 Q3 - Meals on Wheels and WWP
- 2017 Q3 - Centro ESPIBI in the Aftermath of Hurricane Maria
- 2017 Q4 - Jack McGovern Coats' Disease Foundation
- 2017 Q4 - One America Appeal
- 2018 Q1 - Tunnel to Towers and Janie's Fund
- 2018 Q2 - Bottom Line and Crohn's & Colitis Foundation