Giving Back in 2019
CDM Smith Cares
Every year, we empower our employees to rally around causes that align with our values and find ways to make a difference in their neighborhoods. The grassroots efforts that spring out of our CDM Smith Cares program never cease to amaze us!
In 2019, CDM Smith Cares resulted in…
Our Wellness Program
Through our wellness incentive, participating CDM Smith employees, as well as their spouses and partners, track healthy behaviors and are rewarded points for their accomplishments. At the end of each quarter, our employees pool together their millions of points to support nonprofit organizations that could use our help.
In 2019, our wellness program resulted in…
Water for People Giving Campaign
For 15 years, CDM Smith employees have committed strongly to Water For People (WFP), whose mission closely resembles that of our own, “to promote the development of high-quality drinking water and sanitation services, accessible to all.” In support of this essential mission, dozens of CDM Smith offices have campaigned for employee payroll contributions and one-time donations, and hosted fundraising events, reaffirming our giving partnership with WFP, time and time again. Since 2005, CDM Smith has donated more than $2 million to WFP through these efforts.
In 2019, our WFP campaign resulted in…
- 2017 Q1 - EWB and Alzheimer’s Association
- 2017 Q2 - American Cancer Society, Make-A-Wish and SFH
- 2017 Q3 - Meals on Wheels and WWP
- 2017 Q3 - Centro ESPIBI in the Aftermath of Hurricane Maria
- 2017 Q4 - Jack McGovern Coats' Disease Foundation
- 2017 Q4 - One America Appeal
- 2018 Q1 - Tunnel to Towers and Janie's Fund
- 2018 Q2 - Bottom Line and Crohn's & Colitis Foundation
- 2018 Q3 - Rosie's Place and AdoptAClassroom.org
- 2018 Q4 - Darkness to Light, Sacramento Splash and Powerhouse Science Center
- 2019 Q2 - United Way and 4 Paws for Ability